Waterproof solar lamp for outdoor use
- This solar lamp is a solar powered fence light with 3 lumens for a bright outside brightness of your house. It provides two lights: the warm and white light.
- The light from the solar lamp is balanced so that it gives off a natural, warm light that is sufficient to illuminate the area without being glaring.
- It is made of high quality ABS material which makes it durable.
- It's waterproof so you don't have to worry about rain or storm.
- Use: Easy to install and does not require any cables or adjustments.
- Charging: Charging time: 5-6 hours; Working time: 10-12 hours.
- Opportunity: These solar lamp are ideal for lighting outdoor stairs, paths, patios, gardens, fences and even lighting the closet door, backyard, driveway, garage and outside wall.
*[Automatic working mode] There is no switch for the solar ladder lamp, just pull out the insulator to use. On sunny days, it takes only 4-5 hours to fully charge. It can turn on automatically at dusk and turn off automatically at dawn.
*[Easy installation] It can be fixed in any place that can be fixed with tape and screws, mounts on any edge, or just fix it on any flat surface another side, there are no confusing wires, simple installation, done in less than a minute.
*[Wide use] Solar safety lights are very suitable for illuminating stairs, paths, gardens, decks, lighting front doors, backyards, driveways, garages, outdoor walls, etc.
*[LARGER SOLAR PANEL] The VastCase® outdoor stair lights compared with other traditional solar deck light, this led deck lighting has upgraded wider solar panel and 10 lumens per light will much brighter.
*[12-MONTH WARRANTY] 12-month warranty and 30 days money-back. If you are not satisfied with the purchased outdoor waterproof solar step lights, please contact us and we will solve them in 24 hours.
This type of lamp is solar energy. If you open the lamp after receiving the product and find that the lamp does not work, the product may have no electricity, please shine the sunlight for it before using